Should you wish to find your patient database so that you can save the encrypted files to a cloud system, or simply organise the folders, follow the instructions below.
The KUDUwave patient database is saved by default to your local drive (or C Drive). This will be a folder on your PC which you can find at the end of this folder path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\eMoyoDotNet\eMOYO\Data\Patients\Current
1. Open File Explorer and go to “My Computer” or “This PC”
2. Copy and paste the above folder path in the highlighted space. All your patient data should be stored in this folder.
If you would like to change where KUDUwave 5 saves your patient data, follow the instructions below:
1. Open the KUDUwave 5 software.
2. Go to Settings.
3. Click on the “Change database” option.
4. Then select one of the options provided:
5. If you would like to choose the path yourself, choose the advanced option (second from the bottom). Click the arrow on the top right hand corner to continue.
6. Select the destination where you would prefer to save your patient encrypted data. Click the arrow on the top right hand corner to continue again.
7. The new folder path will appear below the original default. Click the save icon to save your changes.