View multiple audiogram results on one page with this new feature.
To use this feature, make sure you have downloaded and installed the latest KUDUwave software.
How To Get Started
- Begin by conducting your normal audiometery baseline tests.
- Once you have the test results saved, they will be visible in the patient history record.
- Change the significance of the initial/best test to: OH Baseline PLH.
- If the second test was a baseline comparison, change the significance to : OH Baseline-comparison PLH
- All follow up tests must have the significances of either OH Screening PLH or OH Exit PLH to compare it to the baseline results recorded.
- Alternatively, you can include STS monitoring by changing the baseline significance to: OH Baseline PLH/Milestone
- All follow up tests must then include PLH/STS at the end of the test significance description.
How To View The New Format
- Change "Standard" to "Occ Health ZA" to view the audiogram in this new format.
- Click on the view icon (page with an eye in the centre) / Print the audiogram
The audiogram will now show you a new PLH section where the baselines are compared to one another.
- PLH Base: The test results of the audiogram marked as OH Baseline PLH or OH Baseline PLH/Milestone
- PLH: The test results of the audiogram marked as OH Baseline-comparison PLH
If you selected STS monitoring to be included, the STS section will also compare the two milestone test results to one another as follows:
To view more exciting changes and added features, visit our software change log.