This Smart Folder is designed for efficient and effective mass screening. The quick automatic test sweeps through 5 frequencies between 25dB HL and 90dB HL.
The KUDUwave uses multiple criteria (OSHA, SANS, WHO etc.) to develop testing protocols and assistive interpretations of results. The KUDUwave software uses these criteria to separate which test protocols are most needed and used by this particular industry.
Which tests can I perform in this folder type?
- Pure tone test which finds thresholds from 25 - 90 dB HL at 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz and 8kHz.
Which devices are compatible with this smart folder?
- KUDUwave Prime Screening Audiometer
- KUDUwave Plus Diagnostic Audiometer
- KUDUwave Pro High Frequency Diagnostic Audiometer
How do I setup my folder?
1. Create your new folder from the home page
2. Once inside your folder, click on "Smart Folders" in the top right hand corner of the screen.
3. Select "Hearing Screening for Humanitarian Outreach Programs"
4. Click the save icon in the top right hand corner to save your setting changes.
How do I start testing?
1. After adding a patient to the smart folder, click on +Note/Test to open a new test.
2. This next menu will appear for you to start the automatic test.
You can return to the normal interface by clicking on the button "Select a new Test / Note / Interpretation / Notification" in the top left corner.