This folder is a solution for mass screening of children, to quickly identify those who need help early on. The automatic test is designed to be efficient, sweeping four frequencies between 25 dB HL and 90 dB HL.
The KUDUwave uses multiple criteria (OSHA, SANS, WHO etc.) to develop testing protocols and assistive interpretations of results. The KUDUwave software uses these criteria to separate which test protocols are most needed and used by this particular industry.
Which tests can I perform in this folder type?
- Pure tone test which finds thresholds from 25 - 90 dB HL at 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz and 4kHz.
How do I setup my folder?
1. Create your new folder from the home page
2. Once inside your folder, click on "Smart Folders" in the top right hand corner of the screen.
3. Select "Hearing Screening for Schools"
4. Click the save icon in the top right hand corner to save your setting changes.
How do I start testing?
1. After adding a patient to the smart folder, click on +Note/Test to open a new test.
2. This next menu will appear for you to start the automatic test.
You can return to the normal interface by clicking on the button "Select a new Test / Note / Interpretation / Notification" in the top left corner.
3. At any point during the test you can manually take over by clicking on pause.
4. Save the test once it is completed.